Executive compensation is complex.
“Many of our clients are successful executives who are burning the candle at both ends. We have the expertise to address the specialized needs that come from having such a large part of your net worth concentrated in company stock.”
Senior Financial Advisor
CFA, CMT, CFP®
“Many of our clients are successful executives who are burning the candle at both ends. We have the expertise to address the specialized needs that come from having such a large part of your net worth concentrated in your company stock.”
Senior Financial Advisor
CFA, CMT, CFP®
Reduce The Risk Tied To Your Company’s Stock
Equity Compensation Planning For Executives Of Publicly Traded Companies
Are You Worried That Your Net Worth Is At Risk?
As an executive of a publicly traded company, you may feel:
You're risking the derailment of your financial future by concentrating too much of your wealth in one company
You aren’t getting the advice you need for such complex matters
You're failing to take advantage of strategic opportunities
Imagine a financial future that doesn't depend so heavily on the success of one company’s stock.
Gain a full understanding of your blackout schedule
Sell stock at predetermined price levels
Reinvest into a portfolio that aligns with your financial plan
We Understand The Constraints That Blackout Periods Present
- Blue Chip Partners has years of experience designing 10b5-1 plans for executives
- We manage approximately $1 billion in assets for over 700 families
- Our advisors are highly credentialed, including those holding the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Chartered Market Technician® (CMT), CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), Certified Public Account (CPA), and Juris Doctor (JD) designations or degree
Get Strategic About Equity Compensation
Executives who are considering when to sell highly concentrated positions in company stock can feel like they are both exposed and missing out on opportunities. At Blue Chip Partners, we help executives strategically sell their stock through a structure that helps put them, and not the volatile stock market, in control.
Blue Chip Partners is an independent SEC Registered Investment Advisor helping executives at publicly traded companies navigate around the constraints that blackout periods present. We help you:
- Design a customized plan to rightsize your concentrated position in company stock even during blackout periods
- Reduce fees and expenses by leveraging our in-house portfolio management team instead of the high-cost, third party money managers relied on by many advisors
- Delegate your finances to us so you can focus on the most important aspects of life like family, your business, and leisure
- Take the stress out of making decisions about your equity compensation
- Feel confident in your long-term financial plan
How To Work With Us
Schedule an introductory meeting
Review your company stock awards
Engage us to design your 10b5-1 plan according to your overall financial goals
Are We A Match?
You want to partner with a financial advisor whose expertise is working with people just like you. We may be a good fit if you:
- Are an executive of a publicly traded company
- Want to reduce the personal risk that comes with an overconcentration in company stock
- Seek to strategically sell stock at an opportune time
Take The First Step — Schedule A Call!
Are you ready to get the specialized advice you need for the complexities of selling company stock? Do you want to stop worrying that you're either too exposed or missing out? Take the first step in developing a structure that helps put you, and not the volatile stock market, in control. Schedule an introductory call today.
Six advisors at the firm are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals.
Five members of our team hold Master’s Degrees.
Four members of our team hold the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation.
Three advisors are Certified Public Accountants (CPAs).
Two advisors are
Two of our advisors hold the Chartered Market Technician® (CMT) designation.
One advisor holds the Certified Trust & Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA) designation.
One advisor holds the Investment Adviser Certified Compliance Professional® designation.