HR / Accounting
Robbin joined our team in 1997 and has been providing unparalleled client service ever since. Her passion for getting to know clients personally is only exceeded by her outstanding attention to detail. Robbin is instrumental in our client reporting process as well as actively involved with our corporate accounting. Robbin has worked in the financial services industry for 30+ years. She is a graduate of Wayne State University where she majored in financial markets and investments.
What do you love about working at BCP?
- I love being part of a team of people who all have a common goal of striving to provide excellent financial advice and customer service to our clients with integrity while looking out for our clients’ best interest.
Name two truths and one lie about yourself. (Don’t tell us which is the lie)
- I went on an elementary school field trip to Canada to be on the Bozo show and my team won a contest. The prize was a hula hoop.
- I was hit by a car on my way to elementary school and had my spleen removed. I still have a significant scar across my stomach.
- I partially tore my ACL sparring with my karate instructor in my pursuit to earning my black belt in Tang So Do.
What is your favorite season?
- My favorite season is fall. I love to go to cider mills and go on hay rides, pick apples, and enjoy the taste of cider and warm donuts. I enjoy watching my son play soccer. I also enjoy playing outdoor games with my family. I like to spend time with my family and friends watching professional and college football games.