Client Services Manager
Danielle Titus joined the Blue Chip Partners team in November 2015. Danielle has a BS in Business and Communication from Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, MI. Prior to joining Blue Chip Partners, Danielle worked for Raymond James in Retirement Plan Services, Client Services, Branch Services, & Concierge Services since 2006. Danielle and her husband Dan have two beautiful children and two tabby cats. Danielle enjoys camping, traveling, volunteering, and spending time with her children.
What do you love about working at BCP?
- I love the people. Everyone at Blue Chip Partners always has not only our clients' best interests at heart but also our teammates' best interest at heart.
What are two truths and one lie about yourself?
- I have lived in the north, south, east and west side of the Michigan
- I was the only person growing in my mother’s womb at the same time that I was
- I have traveled to 5 countries outside of the US
What has been your 15 minutes of fame?
- I was on the TV show Kelly & Company when I was 5 years old. At the time, I was one of the youngest children to successfully manipulate a myoelectric prosthesis.